I was back up on tour in Scotland recently, and grabbed some photos as we travelled betwixt shows in Glasgow and Edinburgh:
The splendid façade of Glasgow Central Station.
Semi derelict building on Argyle Street.
Street art in Glasgow.
We grabbed a late drink at Maggie May’s on Trongate, where the DJ was taking things eeaaasy.
Deep in late night Blue Nile territory!
On to Edinburgh!
‘Have Awa Chaps I’m No’ Dead Yet!’
Read the story behind this here.
There’s a lot of steps in Edinburgh.
The Scotsman Steps.
Street entertainer plays with fire.
You can’t get cleaner than Kleen Cleaners.
We were playing the Caves in Edinburgh, which is a stunning venue.
- Edinburgh in fifty photos: street scenes, architecture, landscapes and the famous castle
- Wet streets, a big Moon and an illuminated station roof: Edinburgh night photos
- Places I love: the cheap, cheerful and friendly Snax Cafe, Edinburgh
- A cracking Monday night in Edinburgh at the Black Bull, Oz Bar, Royal Oak and the Jazz Bar
- The not-so-brilliant burning hat flipping busker of Edinburgh – in photos
- Glasgow photos: rainswept roads, street scenes, urban art and winter sun, Feb 2020
- In photos: Glasgow street scenes, pubs, station and architecture
Join the forum discussion
- Scotland forum (over 25,000 messages)
- Three hours in Edinburgh…
- Edinburgh – things to do and see, great pubs and more
- Glasgow pubs