This is the bizarre sight in Green Park as thousands of people have descended to the central London park to leave floral tributes to The Queen.
The entire park is fenced off with visitors only allowed to enter and exit at designated places.
Flowers are everywhere in the park.
Join the forum chat
- Central London photos – parks, buildings, street scenes and London life (over 150 posts)
- Has the Queen died? (over 7,000 responses)
- Queen Death: Thread for unhinged Tweets, opinions and behaviour (1,200 responses)
- How Has The Queen Dying Personally Affected You?
- Queen’s state funeral
- Queue Watch: Dedicated BBC Queue Tracking discussion and analysis