Cintra House, Hills Road
Built by John Edlin between 1860-1865 (with the imposing façade being added later), this striking building was used by Cheshunt College in 1905 and is now owned by the Open University.
Photos: © urban75 2003
urban75 - community - action - mag - photos - tech - music - drugs - punch - football - offline club - brixton - london - new york - useless - boards - help/FAQs -
© - design - contact - sitemap - search|