Blackfriars Old Railway Bridge
Taken at low tide, this photo shows the red piers of the old bridge with the 1869 Blackfriars road bridge to the left.
The bridge to the far left was originally called St Paul's Railway Bridge and is still in use by suburban Thameslink trains.
urban75 - community - action - mag - photos - tech - music - drugs - punch - football - offline club - brixton - london - new york - useless - boards - help/FAQs -
© - design - contact - sitemap - search|