Anglican chapel, Nunhead Cemetery
The 'Cemetery of all Saints' was the second (after Highgate) to be created by the London Cemetery Company.
Consecrated in 1840, the 52-acre site is one of the seven great Victorian cemeteries established in a ring around the outskirts of London.
The cemetery was reopened in 2001, although much of the site remains dramatically overgrown.
urban75 - community - action - mag - photos - tech - music - drugs - punch - football - offline club - brixton - london - new york - useless - boards - help/FAQs -
© - design - contact - sitemap - search|