Site of St John's Church
This small park on Lower Bryom Street was built on the site of a 1769 church that was demolished in 1931.
A stone memorial in the centre bears the legend, "around lie the remains of more than 22,000 people".
all photos©urban75 2002
urban75 - community - action - mag - photos - tech - music - drugs - punch - football - offline club - brixton - london - new york - useless - boards - help/FAQs -
© - design - contact - sitemap - search|