Moving walkway, Piccadilly station
Built in 1842, the original station was named London Road, changing its name to Piccadilly in 1960 after remodelling to cope with West Coast electrification.
Extensive reconstruction was taking place in this April 2002 view.
all photos©urban75 2002
urban75 - community - action - mag - photos - tech - music - drugs - punch - football - offline club - brixton - london - new york - useless - boards - help/FAQs -
© - design - contact - sitemap - search|