St Ives harbour
Looking across the harbour at low tide, showing Smeaton's Pier, built in 1770.
At the town end of the pier is St. Leonard's Chapel, which was used by fishermen before setting out to sea.
The chapel friar used to be paid in fish for his services!
urban75 - community - action - mag - photos - tech - music - drugs - punch - football - offline club - brixton - london - new york - useless - boards - help/FAQs -
© - design - contact - sitemap - search|