St Nicholas Chapel, St. Ives
Situated atop St Ives Island, the chapel was used by 'Preventive Men' looking our for smugglers, who have enjoyed a long association with the people of Cornwall.
Records dating back to 1598 tell of the smuggling of earthen pots, muscatel wine and salt (used for the curing of pilchards).
More: 360 degree panorama
urban75 - community - action - mag - photos - tech - music - drugs - punch - football - offline club - brixton - london - new york - useless - boards - help/FAQs -
© - design - contact - sitemap - search|