Sleeping dog and washing
Consecrated in AD 1434 and created from stone carried by fishing boats from Zennor, this 119 feet high church is dedicated to St Peter and Andrew the fishermen, and St Ia, an Irish priestess who brought Christianity here around the 5th Century AD.
This view was taken as we munched on a hot pasty in the delightful gardens opposite.
urban75 - community - action - mag - photos - tech - music - drugs - punch - football - offline club - brixton - london - new york - useless - boards - help/FAQs -
© - design - contact - sitemap - search|