St Ives parish church
The church was approved by the Pope in 1410 after locals complained that the three mail trek to the nearest place of worship in Lelant was causing hardship.
The church took 16 and a half years to complete.
urban75 - community - action - mag - photos - tech - music - drugs - punch - football - offline club - brixton - london - new york - useless - boards - help/FAQs -
© - design - contact - sitemap - search|