Market Place, St Ives
Central St Ives scene showing the curved structure of Market House. There has been a building on this site since 1490.
Even older is the church of St Ia, which was finished in 1426. Its 119 feet tower can be seen dominating this view.
urban75 - community - action - mag - photos - tech - music - drugs - punch - football - offline club - brixton - london - new york - useless - boards - help/FAQs -
© - design - contact - sitemap - search|