St Ives parish church
A view of the large stone built church that dominates the town.
Construction began in 1410 during the reign of King Henry V and was finished 16 years later - by which time King Henry VI was on the throne.
urban75 - community - action - mag - photos - tech - music - drugs - punch - football - offline club - brixton - london - new york - useless - boards - help/FAQs -
© - design - contact - sitemap - search|