Waiting for the train, St Ives branch line
Built in 1877, the original station building at St. Ives was a substantial (128 ft long), hip-roofed stone building with a projecting platform canopy and an array of tall chimney stacks.
After the line narrowly escaped closure in the 1960s, the building was demolished in June 1971 and trains redirected to a small platform on the olds good yard.
urban75 - community - action - mag - photos - tech - music - drugs - punch - football - offline club - brixton - london - new york - useless - boards - help/FAQs -
© - design - contact - sitemap - search|