St John's Church from St Mary Street
A view of the recently restored tower from St Mary Street, Cardiff.
The original medieval church was severely damaged during the revolt of Owain Glyndwr and was replaced in 1443, by one built in the Perpendicular style, and the tower was added in 1473.
The tower contains a fine peal of ten bells, which are rung regularly for Sunday services and on civic and national occasions.
urban75 - community - action - mag - photos - tech - music - drugs - punch - football - offline club - brixton - london - new york - useless - boards - help/FAQs -
© - design - contact - sitemap - search|