Clarence Hall, Crickhowell
Built in 1892, the imposing Clarence Hall on Beaufort Road was named after the Duke of Clarence, who laid the foundation stone in 1890.
Functioning as a meeting house and concert hall, the diary for July featured a Carpet Sale, an 'Evergreen Coffee Evening', a Blood Donor Session and a Horticultural Society talk.
Not too much excitement then!
urban75 - community - action - mag - photos - tech - music - drugs - punch - football - offline club - brixton - london - new york - useless - boards - help/FAQs -
© - design - contact - sitemap - search|