The Druids Head, Brighton Place
Named after the discovery of a nearby stone circle some two hundred years ago, the building dates from 1510.
The house became a pub in the 17th Century when it was associated with smuggling trade, and supposedly had secret tunnels leading down to the sea.
urban75 - community - action - mag - photos - tech - music - drugs - punch - football - offline club - brixton - london - new york - useless - boards - help/FAQs -
© - design - contact - sitemap - search|