Garth Park, Bicester
please wait: 204k download
click on pic to stop spinning!
Garth House and its 20 acre grounds were given to the town in 1946 by Lord Bicester, Major Child-Villiers, Major Keith-Falconer and Major Philip Fleming
At the entrance to the park is the old Town Hall call bell, cast by Edward Hemins at the former Bicester foundry in 1732.
» More Bicester pics
« panoramas homepage
urban75 - community - action - mag - photos - tech - music - drugs - punch - football - offline club - brixton - london - new york - useless - boards - help/FAQs -
© - design - contact - sitemap - search|