please wait: 165k download
click on pic to stop spinning!
Developed by the First Baron of Southampton, Fitzroy Square was named after his grandfather, Charles Fitzroy, Second Duke of Grafton.
The east/south sides of the square were built in the 1790s, following the design of William and Robert Adam, with the west/north sides added in 1829.
« London panoramas
« London photos
« View all panoramas
urban75 - community - action - mag - photos - tech - music - drugs - punch - football - offline club - brixton - london - new york - useless - boards - help/FAQs -
© - design - contact - sitemap - search|