Ritzy, Brixton Oval
please wait: 173k download
click on pic to stop spinning!
Opened in 1910 as the Electric Pavilion, the Ritzy cinema has been been entertaining Brixton for nearly a century.
In the 50s the cinema was renamed 'The Pullman' (later 'The Classic'), before closure in 1976.
Lucky to survive demolition, the cinema reopened as an arts cinema (called 'Little Bit Ritzy') before being completely renovated in 1994.
« Brixton panoramas
« Brixton photos
« Brixton guide
urban75 - community - action - mag - photos - tech - music - drugs - punch - football - offline club - brixton - london - new york - useless - boards - help/FAQs -
© - design - contact - sitemap - search|