Named after Edward Parker, a local farmer, this common pasture land was created in 1613.
Situated in the centre of Cambridge, the park has thankfully resisted several speculative onslaughts by developers over the years.
Photos: © urban75 2003
urban75 - community - action - mag - photos - tech - music - drugs - punch - football - offline club - brixton - london - new york - useless - boards - help/FAQs -
© - design - contact - sitemap - search|