St. George's Obelisk
Situated on a busy junction between Waterloo and London Bridge, St George's Circus is dominated by a fine Portland stone obelisk, built in 1771.
In 1905, the monument was moved to Harmsworth Park (by the Imperial War Museum) and replaced by a clock tower, before finally being reinstatedin the late 1990s.
urban75 - community - action - mag - photos - tech - music - drugs - punch - football - offline club - brixton - london - new york - useless - boards - help/FAQs -
© - design - contact - sitemap - search|