Then and Now: Brixton Hill/Lambert Road
Photographic comparisons of old and modern views of Lambeth
c 1905 Situated on the corner of Brixton Hill and Lambert Road, Clark's College advertised itself as "for all Civil Service and commercial exams".
(pic: Lambeth Archives)
July 2003 Nearly a century later and all signs of the college have completely disappeared. The site is now occupied by 'Austin House', a residential and commercial block, currently housing Allied Carpets.
« back to history homepage next page »